5/06/18

MFT Countdown Day 2...

Hello! So glad you stopped in today!  Today is day 2 of the MFT Countdown and I have a new card using the set called Martini Time.

MFT May 2018 Release

To create this card, I stamped out 5 martini glasses and then did the "kiss" technique with the new Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Background.  I die cut each glass out and then cut them apart at the stems.  This way I could hide the cut behind the sentiment panel to make them look bigger.  I added the scored lines to the panel along with the heat embossed sentiment and then attached the little lemon slice to the front.  

MFT May 2018 Release

Check out the MFT Blog for more details about this months release.  Thanks for stopping by today!



4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, Laurie! I love how you used the Itsy Bitsy polka dots on the glasses and how you scored the sentiment panel! Of course your 'rainbow' color palette is fabulous, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS