5/05/17

best. day. ever.

Hey crafty friends!  I am stopping in with quick and easy card that packs a punch.  I used several Simon Says Stamp goodies on this card today....

Untitled

Here is how I made the card.... (all supplies linked below)

  1. I took a piece of Doll Pink Simon Says Stamp Cardstock and create the card base.
  2. I used Red Current Fresh Ink to stamp the Elizabeth background.  
  3. Using my ink blender, I blending the red ink up from the corner of the card.
  4. I layered a piece of silver glitter washi along the bottom of the card.
  5. I used my tweezers and spray adhesive to add in the "best day ever" sentiment.  
Easy peasy!

Untitled

I love the blend of pink and red together.  Such a bright and happy card.  I think it would work well for a wedding card!

Don't forget there is a Simon Code for free shipping that goes until the 7th.


Click HERE to shop!  

Hope you are doing well!  Thanks so much for coming by today!  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Laurie! Your sentiment really pops against the tone-on-tone background...so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be quick and easy for you but it definitely packs a lot of punch, Laurie! The silver glittered washi really adds bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, just bought a bag for a wedding gift and it has this same sentiment on it, would be a great card to match

    ReplyDelete
  4. So vibrant and gorgeous Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS